Translate

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Wooden Play Kitchen: Update

     I recently posted how I had a few wood working projects that I would like to do this fall. Well, the wooden play kitchen is done. Although, I didn't do it. :) My Dad and Mom were kind enough to tackle it for me and give it to my girls for their birthdays! It made sense really, because I don't have a garage to work in, the tools or the time to do it, but my Dad does! :) My parents completed the project in a weekend! Yea, it would have taken me much longer!! Here is a picture of it after assembly, but unpainted and no curtain. There is fiberglass in the door of the oven. I will post another of the finished product when it arrives next month. My girls are going to be so surprised!! Shoot, I can't wait to play with it myself! Ha! :)

Refrigerator (left), Sink (middle, hole hasn't been cut out yet),  Stove (right)
To view pictures of finished kitchens made using this plan by Ana White, check out her website, ana-white.com  The picture of the all-white one I posted on my first post was made by Shanty-2-chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what are you thinking now? :]