Translate

Monday, June 17, 2013

DIY: Children's Wooden Kitchen

So I came across this the other day and fell in love!! I SOOO.. want to make this. I have two girls and I want them to have a little kitchen to play with. I love the wooden ones, but they are pretty pricey so I kind of just gave up and hoped to just maybe find one at a consignment store for a good deal. Then I saw this and my hopes got higher! It is a future project of mine, so when the time comes I will post photos of my progress and any tips I learned along the way. :)

This is the link to the designer of the kitchen plans. Other moms have posted pics of the kitchens they have made from her plans. Oh, so adorable and great ideas!:

Ana White Homemaker


I like this style the best.  photo credit

Here is the link to the lady's website who made this kitchen:

Shanty 2 Chic

She has some great ideas such as a garden hose holder and a way cool farmhouse style dining table that I want to make some day. :) Besides the kitchen set I also want to make this children's table...


photo credit
Here is the direct link on how to make the Kids Play Table.

These are my two goals for this year! I probably won't get started on them until after the summer is over. I can't wait!! 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what are you thinking now? :]