Translate

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Healthy Snack: Almond Butter and Fuji apples!


photo credit
photo credit




   






 
   So I bought some creamy, salted almond butter the other day, just felt like forking out the extra bucks for it I guess.... and now I am so glad I did! I pulled some celery out to put the almond butter on and we (me and the kids) enjoyed that yummy mess for a bit. Then I cut an apple up and somehow decided to take a dip into the almond butter with an apple slice..... it was like having carmel apples! Haha! Well close anyway... it was so delicious! No sugar in my almond butter and yet oh so sweet with my fuji apples! (Which are the best kind of apples by the way! At least from Trader Joe's and Whole Foods!)

So try this snack out with your kiddos, and enjoy! :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

So what are you thinking now? :]