Translate

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Water fountain fun!



So currently we do not have a pool membership. I looked up some local public pools, and all of them you had to pay for a monthly or year subscription, or it just cost too much for a daily pass. 
I really didn't feel like doing water play at home.... So I brainstormed for a moment and remembered these interactive water fountains in some of our local shopping centers. Bingo!! That's where I took the kids earlier this week when the heat was just too much. It's free! I don't pay the water bill, and there is tables and chairs for seating. No deep water to worry about and the kids can still quickly get soaked to cool off! Win, win, win!!! 😍💦
I packed a picnic lunch and we headed over for a super cool, fun afternoon! 
Of course we weren't the only ones there! 😅 I knew several families would have the same idea. ☺️👍🏽
All in all, the kids had fun. The pool is nice to swim laps, but the fountains did the job of keeping us cool and providing outdoor play as well. 





I knew it was going to happen! 😂 
Knocked his hat right off!! 😄💙







No comments:

Post a Comment

So what are you thinking now? :]