Translate

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Waffle Cooked Cookies!! 😍


My oven is in need of the lower heating element. Right now I don't have the time or desire to replace it. Summer and oven cooking don't mix well in my house. 😅 But after a while I began to miss baked cookies. 😁🍪 So I googled and found the idea of using my waffle iron! Genius!! And they turned out great!! The cast iron was my first try, but didn't really work well for me. The waffle iron is much better. I made a step by step photo collage and posted it on Pinterest. I'm thinking about not using my oven for a long while now. Maybe even until we move! 😅 I don't need it for the meals I cook right now. So, why not! 😅👍🏽💗 
Here is my step by step process:

1. Mix up your favorite cookie batter.

2. Heat up your waffle iron.

3. Spray each eagle section with a little cooking spray. 


4. Make balls of dough and place one in each waffle section.

5. Close iron and cook for 3-5 min. 


6. Carefully lift them up with a fork and set them on a plate to cool for a minute or two. 
Enjoy!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

So what are you thinking now? :]