Saturday, May 28, 2011

Shoshanna's Kitchen -- Bulk Herb Store

I just recently watched a few episodes from Shoshanna's Kitchen and absolutely loved them!!! Shoshanna is one of the daughters of Debi Pearl, (whom I posted about recently). Shoshanna has given me tons of things I want to do, but most importantly to start using more herbs in my diet!! Her smoothies look so yummy and quite simple to put together. I am glad she does offer herb mixes already made up at her store called, Bulk Herb Store. I hope of course to soon be growing some of my own herbs. Enjoy watching her videos!

Links:  
Bulk Herb Store
Bulk Herb Store YouTube Channel

Here is a video from Shoshanna's Kitchen:




And here is a trailer for her up and coming DVD set called, Making Babies. I definitely want to get this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

So what are you thinking now? :]